Friday, November 18, 2011

Weedy Burton :)

Hey. I'm at work now but there's not much to do so I'll blog today :) I'm really excited right now because next week me and my sister are going to KL again (booyah!) aaaand we're going to help my little sister who's taking her SPM exam right now to pack some of her things and bring it home with us. I have to save up some money if I want to enjoy myself to the fullest but apparently I've spent my money like crazy on foods especially. THAT has to be stopped. And what happened to my diet plan that I was blabbing about months ago, you ask? Well, faded away. I'm so sorry for myself that I never accomplish any diet plans that I've planned for myself since '03. 

Urmm... and last Tuesday I felt so happy yet disappointed too because I got the chance to call an (online) friend of mine, Filipe who went to The Cure's Reflections at Royal Albert Hall London and hear them playing for myself! I asked for help at cureconnections (it's a forum for The Cure fans) and he's the kindest one to offer to help me. When I called him I heard the audience, it's very loud it's almost sound unclear to me. It's very exciting, you know, it's like I can feel the audience's "excitement" aura or whatever you may call it. Unfortunately I only get to call him for about a minute and a half because of reasons. I don't know, probably DiGi's roaming line eff'd up during that time because Filipe tried to call me too but he can't reach me. When I called him I get to hear to The Weedy Burton. The basslines are so clear and it conduces my jolliness I just wish I was there at the moment! 


This is The Weedy Burton. It's a catchy song, give it a listen!



No comments:

Post a Comment