Friday, November 18, 2011

Boredom strikes.

I'm still at work and oh God I'm so boredd! There's no one here but me and now I'm blasting my music to the fullest and of course there's a sing-along to it ;) So I've ransacked my phone pictures folder and I kinda found some things that I could share with you guys, though it's not necessary but what the hell right? 

Lately I have a new hobby which is online shopping. At first I don't put my trust on things like this but I can't help it, all the things I want are only available on the net (I blame eBay for this!). Online shopping is so convenient, you can get things you want that you never found in places near you and the price is much much much cheaper too! For instance, look at the picture below:


I got all of these sweet babies from the internet believe it or not! :) Okay you see the guitar picks over there, there's 10 of it, right? Guess how much did I pay for it? RM10? RM9? RM7? RM5? No no no! I only got all of them for RM1++, jimat kan? And then that laser pointer over there I only got it for RM1++ too and then that purple case for my BlackBerry I only got it for RM3. 


 (erhemm, ignore my face) I even got this red shirt from the internet ;)

Here's another pictures that I wanna show you guys, I'll just shove it all here and put captions to it and we're done okay?

Last 2 days me and my sisters went to Servay Likas and I spotted this near the biscuits section. What the hell is the purpose of this? Inside joke probably? Kinda creepy lol, "saya tahu" means "I know" in Malay :)

That's my cat Nando chilling near a busker dog whom we called Jiro (I feel like we own him now). Look at Nando, she just chill there as if Jiro won't have the guts to bite her. My mom said Nando have this evil look that no other animals dare to hurt her, I can't disagree to that xD

Here's our other cats. They love to hang around our neighbour's house they eventually became comfortable there and the consequence is...

...we have to cage them up every night because they've been leaving their "remnants" all over our neighbour's flower pots, nanti ada lagi "surat layang" kena kasi oleh jiran macam 3-4 tahun lalu. Semua pun kucing punya pasal la ni, nasib nda begaduh bha.

Well I guess that's it, I'm going home about 1 hour from now. Bye bey!

No comments:

Post a Comment