Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Procrastination!

Hello fellas! All this while I've been keeping a folder of things I want to publish here in my blog and I just remembered to do so today. Haha what a procrastinator! Well this is basically a collection of photos I wanna share during my trip to KL a few weeks ago and some other random things and as usual, let the pictures do the talking starting from... NOW:

Probably the main reason I wanna go to KL. We don't have Domino's here in Sabah! :(

Just look at this yummy goodness. Dear lord how can anyone resist this?

Went to Al-Andalus. Look at that typo haha.

I don't really like how it taste like. BTW it's not an alcoholic beverage so keep your negative thoughts about me to yourself lol :P

And of course ini tidak boleh miss punya haha.

And loook what I found at Alamanda. THE CURE! I honestly thought that it would be impossible to find Cure stuffs here in Malaysia but I was dead wrong! :)

I found the place where Kurt Cobain resides. Nahh just kidding!



We also went to Bubbagump Shrimp Co. at The Curve. The foods are pricey I tell you! And look at what I've ordered that day, when I first saw it I was like "wtf man they use newspaper?" but then I examined the paper and it's not a newspaper at all, it's an oil-proof paper (or whatever you call it).

Just thought of snapping this picture because it reminds me of The Cure! You see, The Walk is one of The Cure songs and if you subtract v from The Curve and it would be The Cure The Walk written on the board! This would probably sound lame to non-Curefans haha I'm so sorry :)

Talking about The Cure, I just received my 7" The Cure vinyl the other day. Too bad I don't have a vinyl player I can't play the record but nvm, I just bought it for collection purpose. Furthermore the price is quite acceptable too. And it's an old-ass record just look at the artwork cover, and it smells old too but I like it a lot.

Random doodles on my hand. Close enough?

Okay lah I think that's about it. I'll keep on updating this blog from time to time, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment